Ancient coins are among the hottest and most lucrative in today’s coin market. Within this exciting segment, the coins of the 12 Caesars make up those coins struck under Julius Caesar beginning ca 44 BC until Domitian whose reign ended in AD 96.
The following Wall of Fame represents a small kaleidoscope into extraordinary prices realized for 12 Caesar Gold Aureus over the last 15-20 years.
I believe this internationally pursued market segment represents a tremendous opportunity for those seeking extreme upside, a hedge against inflation, and private storage of wealth. The rarity, historical significance, and popularity of these little sculptures etched into metals such as bronze, copper, silver, and gold make these treasures of the ancient world highly prized and extremely valuable.
- ANC ROMAN AD 69 Aureus NGC CHXF 5 3 $375,000.00
- Twelve Caesars ROMAN AD 14 Aureus NGC CHMS-STAR 5 5 $43,750.00
- ROMAN EMPIRE ROMAN AD 41 Aureus NGC AU 5 4 $65,000.00
- Important Emperors Roman Empire 285-304 AD Diocletian Gold Aureus NGC MS 5 3 $33,000.00
- Twelve Caesars Roman Empire 44 BC Julius Caesar Gold Aureus NGC CH AU 4 5 $60,000.00
- Twelve Caesars Roman Empire 79-81 AD Titus Gold Aureus NGC Ch XF 5 5 $34,000.00
- Twelve Caesars Roman Empire 69-79 AD Vespasian Gold Aureus NGC AU 5 4 $36,500.00
- Twelve Caesars Roman Empire 27 BC - 14 AD Augustus Gold Aureus NGC XF 5 4 $48,750.00